Click Here for My Beauty Blog!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Welcome to my New Page!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to start a new page that was separate from my beauty blog. As women we are all trying to achieve our fitness and wellness goals outside of our daily makeup/ beauty routine. We all have different sides to our personality, which is why I wanted to divide my blogs. I want you to come with my on my fitness journey. There are many tools I will use in my fitness quest. I also know that I will have shortcomings and failures. I feel like I will achieve success this time because I am at a different place in my life than I once was. I have attempted multiple times to get on the right path, but this time I feel different. one of the things I love about myself is that I never give up. I might not succeed, but I never give up trying. I want to bring you along with me to help push me to reach my goals and to possibly motivate you to want to be a healthier person. So excited for My New Beginning!


No comments:

Post a Comment