Click Here for My Beauty Blog!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year



Happy New Years! I had my last binge of 2014 from WAWA.... I wanted it to be Taco Bell but they were closed : (       I woke up this morning ready to start this month's challenge. I am taking January by storm, because this is my WORST MONTH OF THE YEAR! Since 2009 I've gone to the hospital for my asthma. This year I'm determined to get my lungs together by working out. I see the contradiction in that sentence but I have to be in shape in order to handle the walking around campus hence the working out of the lungs. I am also getting ready for my boyfriend's birthday on the 28th as well as Valentines Day. I always wanted to wear a tight red dress on Vday and I haven't been able to so this year, I'm excited! I have little mini day by day goals but my main one is just staying on track this January. I need to start the year off right by finally achieving some sort of success with my weightloss. This is a big month for me and I have everything I need to succeed.... I just have to do it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment